- “We’re your family, we’re allowed to make fun of you”
- “Come on, it’s just a joke”
- “toughen up and stop being a baby”
- “We’re just teasing”
BULLYING IS BULLYING NO MATTER WHO IT COMES FROM.
IT JUST HURTS A FUCKLOAD A LOT MORE WHEN ITS COMING FROM PEOPLE YOU TRUST
this post will often go weeks without a note
and then there’ll be a holiday
and it resurfaces
and that makes me sad
disadvantages of having thick hair
- your head is always 100000 degrees
- shedding everywhere
- snapping thin combs
- spend $100 on dye if you want to color it
- hair is still wet 2 years after you showered
- styling your hair takes longer than growing it
advantages of having thick hair
- 13 year old: I'm so old and cool!! I'm gonna be able to do so much in 3 years when I'm 16! Look how old and cool I am!! I'm not a child!! I can do everything on my own!
- 17 year old: I am very much a child and I am very scared about what my life is gonna be in the next few years someone please make me grilled cheese and tomato soup so i can sob into it
- what i actually said: i forgot
- what my parents heard: i hate you and i am determined to fail at life, go to prison, and bring dishonor to this family. i care about nothing except my computer and tv shows and you can just go burn in hell for all i care. also i'm pregnant.